Homemade Baby Shower Favors
Homemade baby shower favors are a great way to say thank you for coming to our little get together.
Receiving anything free is a great thrill, so why not make the free little gift really cute as well.
Think you can't do it? Oh my friend, you can do these simple and easy favors that I have listed below.
I know you are busy with other things and don't have a lot of time to spend.
That's why I've come up with homemade baby shower favors that are quick and yet so much fun to make.
And you won't have to spend a fortune.
Here's a list of some of the supplies you can use...
- Card stock paper
- Scrapbook paper
- Candy (have you seen the adorable pink and blue Hershey Kisses?)
And you'll need...
- Scissors(wavy and straight)
- Glue(I use hot glue and white glue stick)
- Hole punch
- Double sided tape
Unique Homemade Baby Shower Favors
Gift Bag Baby Shower Favor
Gift bag favors are so easy. There are so many cute gift bags that you can take this any direction.
Full instructions for this favor here.
Tea Cup Baby Shower Favor
Now this is a really easy favor to do and it makes such a statement.
It would be perfect for a tea party shower.
I'll show you how easy it is to make here.
Pink Candle Shower Favor
How sweet is this candle. All you need are a few supplies to make this one.
I used little colored brads to hold the scrapbook paper flowers on.
Check out these easy instructions here.
Baby Boy Cone Baby Shower Favor
Here's an easy and elegant baby boy favor. The cone favor is an elegant choice.
Stickers make this a breeze to make.
To see all the cone party favors, click here.
Frog Cone Baby Shower Favor
A darling little frog graces the front of this cone favor.
It's just as precious as can be.
Find out how to make it here.
Angel Cone Party Favor
What a Heavenly idea for a baby shower favor.
Angel baby shower themes are so sweet.
You'll find all the instructions and a favor template for all the cone party favors here.
Baby Candy Bar Wrapper Favor
The candy bar wrapper favor is very popular.
This is so easy and you can change the colors to match any theme.
Full instructions here.
Angel Candy Bar Wrapper Favor
Are you doing an Angel Baby Shower Theme?
This would be a quick and easy favor or gift.
Find the instructions here.
Tulle and Candy Favor
You can use this easy favor for any shower theme.
Just change the colors and the candy. So simple.
I'll show you here.
Baby Food Jar Favor
This favor uses baby food jars, so it's great for a baby shower.
You could change the fabric to match any theme.
Instructions can be found here.
Duck Baby Shower Favors
These favors are a perfect match for the Rubber Duck Baby Shower theme.
Fits a boy shower or a girl shower.
You'll find the easy instructions here.
Here's some more great ideas for homemade favors...
- Homemade baby shaped soaps
- Homemade candles in baby shapes or baby shower colors
- Homemade cookies wrapped in pretty bag with ribbon
- Homemade cupcakes wrapped up in cellophane and ribbon
- Small bags made out of material (fill with candy or potpourri)
- Make tiny Christmas stockings from old sweaters and embellish with ribbon and old brooches (for Christmas baby showers)
- Pin cushions out of material scraps and batting
- Sachets out of lace, material, or doilies
- Small loaves of homemade bread wrapped in brown paper and tied with raffia
- Homemade candy in cellophane bags
- Fudge wrapped in brown paper and tied with ribbon
- For a Christmas shower, make homemade ornaments
- Faux cakes in baby colors
- Homemade bracelets or necklaces
- Make your own seed packets
- Crochet scarfs and mittens for a Winter shower theme
Return from Homemade Baby Shower Favors to Baby-Shower-Ideas-Galore Home Page